Saturday, March 7, 2009

Less than a Month to Go Before Lonestar!

Ola Amigos!

We have less than a month to go before my first Triathlon of the year! As I stated during one of my previous posts, it's the Lone Star Triathlon. It is being held in Galveston, which is right near where I live. This is a half Ironman distance race, so it ain't going to be no picnic as they say, but it isn't the full deal either. I need to get a new wetsuit this week. I'll post about that once I get it.

Training

Training is continuing to go very well. New Bike is working wonderfully. I rode 60 miles today and it felt really great. Tomorrow I'll run a dozen miles or so at race pace. My knee is continuing to improve. In fact it feels so good, that the last time I did a 5k tempo run, I forgot to put on the knee strap! Didn't even realize I missed it till I came home!

That's all for now.

Tri your best!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment