Thursday, November 5, 2009

Iron Star is Almost Here! Also new web features at WilliamChoppa.com!

Hello Dear Readers!

2009 In Review

Well the Triathlon season is winding down. In just a few days I will be doing my last race of the year. It's amazing how my journey has unfolded. My fitness has gotten better and better. Of course, there is still MUCH more improvement that I can do. Thanks again to Kevin and the folks at Tri on the Run for coaching me and being a sponsor for my efforts.

Once this race is over, we go into off season training mode. This means a bit more cross training and a more focus on running. I am pondering doing the Bandera 100K race in January. As you might recall, that was the only race I ever DNF'd (Did Not Finish). If I do the race, I will be very very focused on the training and taking this race seriously.

Training

I still love my new Garmin 310X GPS watch. Since it is waterproof, I plan on using it during all portions of this weekend's race. I am now uploading this data to the Garmin Connect page and sharing the details with all of you.

I have been in taper mode the last few weeks so my training log is a little easy and I am enjoying the few days I get off per my training plan.

Website Updates

Big news! I have added a "Training" tab to www.williamchoppa.com

This makes it much easier for you all to see my GPS training data and it also makes it easier for me to share the info without having to update the blog all the time.

Keep coming back to the site often to look at the GPS data. That's all for now.

Tri your best,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment