Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ironman Training and Lake Placid Photos!

Hello dear readers!

As I said in my previous entry, I am back in the swing of things. Here was my swim workout information:

Swim Training 8/17/2009

Had a pretty good workout this day. My shoulder was bothering me a little from sleeping weird I guess, but got through it fine at the prescribed effort levels as shown below:

Warm Up: 2 x 300 free w/ 10 sec. rest;
Main Set: easy, aerobic – 2 x 100 / 2 x 200 / 1x400 / 2 x 100 all easy free on 10-20 sec. rest
Cool Down: 8 x 50 (3free/3drill/2kick)

Ironman Photos and Gallery

I have finally received my photos from ASI () and they look pretty good. With this being a non-profit site and with my efforts to raise funds for the CCFA, they are kind enough to work with me as long as I give them credit on the photos themselves. You can find the Ironman Lake Placid 2009 photos in the Gallery page at .

That's all for now!

Tri your best,

Bill

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the swim! Keep up the good work, but make sure you take care of your shoulders. Some people have shoulder problems because they need to tweak their stroke a bit. Ice and heat on shoulders friends!

    ReplyDelete