Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm a Running Fool!

Hello Dear Readers!

It's sure has been a crazy time for me and my training.  Putting some LOOOOONG miles in.  Last weekend I ran 20 on Saturday and 8 on Sunday.  Both runs were VERY excellent and I actually kept the pace I was assigned by my coach!  I guess my long distance running legs are starting to come back.  This week's training was reduced volume, and yesterday I ran 14 at under my allotted pace.  Might have pushed a little too hard, since I am not feeling it today.  I'm supposed to run 6 this morning, but I think I might go to the gym and do some weights and put the miles in on the elliptical.  Sometimes I really like doing the elliptical since it simulates the running motion but without the impact of the cement.

Anyway, I am thinking of entering the 50 KM race in Huntsville in December.  It is the perfect distance for a tune up on the same course as the 100 miler.  Also it's timing should be perfect in that is is before the taper.  I'll post an entry about that race once I confirm my entry.  That's all for now.

Tri your best,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment