Sunday, January 4, 2009

6 Days to Go Before Bandera 100K!

We are just 6 days away from my first 100 km running race. I am excited as well as nervous. Training has been going fairly well, mostly have been doing a taper program since my 50 mile race in Huntsville.

My knee seems be to be holding up fairly well. I know that there will be copious amounts of pain involved during this race. Once it is done I plan on going to a knee doctor and having it checked out.

I'll be leaving on Friday for the 5 hour drive to Bandera. I plan on taking my camera and cell phone so that I can take pictures while I am racing. Who knows, maybe I will get bored and start calling people while I am actually racing!

2 comments:

  1. Noticed you name on the entry list - glad to see that you didn't get your fill of this craziness at Sunmart. Get ready for something completely different now! I'll look for you on Saturday.

    Miles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miles!

    I know we are a "unique" group of people. I'll be there for the pre-race briefing on Friday. I'll look for you as well.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete