Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CCFA Donation Site is Live!

I am happy to announce that the donation site for my fundraising for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is live and accepting donations! Please support this outstanding organzation. You can go to the site by clicking here. You can also access the site by going to the "Donate to CCFA" tab at my website (www.williamchoppa.com).

Remember, all donations are tax deductible and go to the CCFA directly. I hope to raise at least $5000 dollars this raising season. As donations come in, I will be keeping a tab as to how far we are towards the goal.

And of course, you can donate to my personal racing fund directly by going to the "Sponsors" tab at www.williamchoppa.com. Triathlon racing is expensive and all donations are GREATLY appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment