Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Triathlon Coach!

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that I have engaged with a professional triathlon coach. His name is Kevin Landry and works with Tri On the Run here in Houston.

We've just started working together and are basically feeling each other out. Kevin has been evaluating my current fitness level so that he can provide customized training to meet my specific goals.

I am really looking forward to working with Kevin.

This week I've started performing Kevin's plan. The workouts are very interesting and definitely NOT BORING. I am going to do a two mile time trial on Thursday so that my current fitness level can be measured.

In other news, I had my last swim lesson from Herschel. He said that my stroke and efficiency has improved quite a bit and he thinks the techniques he has shown me are starting to sink in. But I must DRILL DRILL DRILL!!!!

That's about it for now.

Tri your best,

Bill

2 comments:

  1. I hope he works your butt off! So proud you have taken that step! You can only go up and better and if you don't now you can blame him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I like his approach to my coaching and I think I see much improvement on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete