Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Westsuit and Race Preparation

Hey Everyone!

Well I finally invested in a new wetsuit. I liked the feel and features of the Orca Sonar Speedsuit. Fits like a glove. It has Hydro Stroke forearm panels that help grab the water for more speed. It also comes on and off much easier than my old Quintana Roo suit. Here are a few pics:





Race preparation is going really well. I did a 12 mile run with a 1 mile swim yesterday per my coaching instructions. Ran nice and easy and did a lot of easy strokes and drills for my 1 mile swim.

I booked my hotel for Saturday night in Galveston. I will be volunteering for the short races the day before mine. I'm really looking forward to it!

Today I will be riding a 60 mile loop for my final long bike workout. It's a beautiful day and it should be lots of fun!

That's all for now.

Tri your best,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment