Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lonestar GPS Data

Hi Everyone!

I thought everyone would get a kick seeing my GPS data from the race last weekend. Below are screen shots of the data. On the right is the satellite view of my movement and to the left is the data from the GPS summarized. Note that these devices aren't exactly perfect so the distances and speeds don't necessarily correspond to the actual distances measured by the race officials.

The Swim (Click image to make it bigger!)



This is interesting because it shows my problems of swimming in a straight line. I am sure I added lots of distance to the swim with my cork-screw path!

The Bike (Click image to make it bigger!)



This one is pretty straightforward. I officially clocked in at just under 22 mph. Though the GPS had me going a little slower.

The Run (Click image to make it bigger!)



Again GPS data is a little off compared to the actual distances and times, but it is still a great device to use to make sure I am running a consistent pace.

That's all for now.

Tri your best,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment